Scripture: Title 3, Chapter 1
THE TEACHINGS OF THE DAUGHTER
also known as THE THOUGHTS OF THE MIND
DTI (diffusion tensor imaging) of white matter in the brain
(with thanks to Glenn King)
The Filianic Scriptures, New Celestial Union
Version (Second Edition, Third Update)
Title 3, Chapter 4
Filianic Texts, or the collected sayings of the Daughter of Thea
Teachings of Di-Jana
The Thoughts of the Mind
1. Thoughts of the mind neither pass away, nor vanish into air. 2. For every thought is a builder in the subtle world that lies about you. 3. Thoughts of beauty and of things of the Spirit refine and purify the soul, making her fair to look upon and graceful in her movements, 4. uniting
her with the universal music of eternity and gathering about her the servants of the archangels.
5. But harsh thoughts harden the soul; coarse thoughts coarsen the soul; thoughts bound only to material things load the soul with heavy chains. 6. My children, I speak not in pictures, for truly these things are real and to be seen by all whose eyes can penetrate the veil of illusion. 7. What maiden, receiving from her mother a fine and well-made house of well-wrought oak and stone and furnished by the skillful hand of love, will break the walls and furnishings, pour filthy waters in every place and bring swine to dwell in the most splendid chambers? 8. Will she not rather bring new things of beauty and precious works of love to add to those that lie already there? 9. Will she not keep away all dirt and defilement and protect it from all damage? 10. Why, then, does a soul, dwelling in the house of her subtle body, defile that glorious dwelling with vile and lowly thoughts, break its noble furnishings with chains of matter and of the ego, and invite keres and hateful demons to dwell within its walls?
11. Does she not know that the thoughts of her mind neither pass away nor vanish into air? 12. Does she not know that every thought of greed, of hate, of lust or of
anger is a scar upon her subtle body? 13. Does she not see that she surrounds herself with hateful things that are the forms of her thoughts? 14. Does she not see
that evil demons harbour in these forms even as rats infest a dunghill? 15. Does she not know that when her mortal body is passed into
the earth she will have no place to dwell except in that subtle body her thoughts have so distorted, and among the forms of her creation?
16. Let the soul rather fill her dwelling with the warmth of love and generosity, with the sweet, cool air of purity, and with the flowers of
simplicity, humility and gentleness. 17. Let her garden flow with the fountains of virtue and lie open to the sunlight of our Mother’s love.
18. Let the soul lie only open and the sunlight will stream in, filling her with joy, warmth and beauty; for truly your Mother loves you and delights in giving Her grace.
19. Then be not bound by the world of matter, but turn your thoughts upon eternity, and the path of light shall be made clear. 20. Forget not the power of words, for a word has all the power of a thought, and a thought has power to move the earth and the heavens. 21. Therefore do not speak evil in idleness, or fall into the custom of ill-speaking, but govern your words even as your actions. 22. Speak words of love and innocence, of mildness and of hope, and you shall weave a raiment of peace about your soul, and a veil of gentle light. 23. Speak prayers often, speak them
in the rhythm of your steps, and attune them to the beating of your heart.
24. For She who governs the endless ages governs also the hour of every action. Let your voice call on Her in pure simplicity, for She is the Lady of the noontide and the Lady of the night, the Lady of the mountain and the valley.
25. Truly, the world is a field of conflict between the powers of good and the legions of Irkalla. The conflict is manifest in the cycles of civilizations, and also in the soul of every maid.
26. For the servants of Irkalla fasten upon the false self, like the bindweed fastens upon a growing plant. And the radiant angels of heaven stand ready to defend the soul when she shall cry upon them.
27. Truly, there is nothing in the world of matter that happens by itself, for the veil of matter is shot through with the light of the real and
the darkness of the false.
28. Not even a sparrow touches down up on a twig without showing forth the conflict between evil and the good. No grain of sand shifts in the desert without reflecting some spiritual truth. 29. Not even a star falls in the farthest corner of the universe
without an inward meaning. 30. What then is the wisdom of this world, which knows the outward shows of things but not their inward truth? 31. The wisdom of the world is good for the world, but what when the world
shall pass away? 32. If the navigator can no longer use her legs, how shall she fare when her vessel is cast upon the shore?
33. Look without and you shall see within; look within and you shall see without. 34. For I am the inwardness of all things: 35. I am between the ripple and the water; I am between the dancer and the dance; I am between the breathing and the breath; between the lightest word of greeting and the thought from which it flows. 36. You have stripped away layer after layer of the world to search for Me, and have found nothing at the centre; but I was between each layer and every other. 37. Break in two an apple seed and seek to find the tree that shall grow from it. You shall find nothing. Yet the essence of the tree is in the seed. Even so am I in all
My favourite chapter of Madrian Scripture from when I was awakened to the Filianic / Deanic faith.
Verse 14: “Demons,” or “Keres.”
Verse 25: Irkalla is the dark queen. The opposite to Mother God personified, who will be transformed and reunited with Dea.