Scripture: Title 3, Chapter 3
Our Lady of Pontmain
Our Lady of Guadalupe Star Constellations Map Clock accurately represents the 1531 winter solstice. She appeared at the site of an ancient temple to the Aztec goddess Tonantzin (Our Revered Mother).
“Listen and let it penetrate your heart…do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?” (Our Lady of Guadalupe).
This is from a source that I trust to be accurate. Arch Madria Pamela Lanides https://deanic.com/2016/11/23/am-i-not-your-mother-a-special-message/#comments
Erin Kelso Unknown Goddess Nuit Star Shepherdess
(with thanks to Glenn King)
The Filianic Scriptures, New Celestial Union
Version (Second Edition, Third Update)
Title 3, Chapter 3
Filianic Texts, or the collected sayings of the Daughter of Thea
Teachings of Di-Jana
1. You who are weary with the world, you who are lonely, you who have suffered hardship, and you who have suffered hurt: come, gather about Me and be enfolded in My mantle.
2. In the inner silence you shall hear Me, and in the inner darkness shall you see Me.
3. And the future shall be better than the past.
4. Come, seek protection in My mantle, for I have turned no creature from Me. Be sheltered in the folds of My garment.
5. For the ills of the world shall pass away, even as the terrors of the night.
6. And the dawn shall be bright with splendour and sweet with the singing of the blessed souls.
7. And I shall be your comfort in the darkness.