Egg Planet Cosmic Egg Divination by Alexndraf
I have posted all this article, I do not agree with the chakras information.
Meditation: The Auric Egg Exercise & How To…
The Auric Egg and Chakras
The Auric Egg Exercise, besides being an indispensable tool, is also a good preparation exercise for beginning meditation. Once learned it becomes automatic and may be used in preparation for any meditation. It is also quite useful when walking into the Mall and you need a some space between yourself and the energy draws and noise around you. Using this exercise in conjunction with, and as the opening exercise to the spiritual practice of retrospection, meditation and prayer is highly recommended as it is a calming and centering exercise.
Some people meditate on specific chakras using their corresponding color. You may wish to do so also, but know that white light is all that is really needed as white light contains all of the colors of the rainbow. However, in any case, chakras may be used as reference points of concentration when drawing light into the body and it certainly can help to focus your mind and relax your body.
Chakras are a spiritual term used to describe the location of certain centers of energy in the spiritual body that correspond to centers in the physical body called nerve plexuses. Plexuses are bundles of nerves concentrated in areas where nerves relating to a specific functions of the body are found clustered in close proximity. The picture below shows their location. The spiritual colors of the plexuses are portrayed as corresponding to the colors of the rainbow.
The head or crown chakra is assigned the color violet and spiritually it is seen as that chakra which connects us to the realm of higher thought, significantly it is also associated with the pituitary gland, a small oval endocrine gland attached to the base of the vertebrate brain, consisting of an anterior and a posterior lobe. The secretions of the pituitary control the other endocrine glands and influence growth, metabolism, and maturation.
The forehead chakra is called the third eye; it is assigned the color dark blue and is associated with spiritual sight.
The throat chakra is assigned the color sky blue and is associated with speech.
The heart chakra is assigned the color green, the color of healing (sometimes it is also shown as pink). The heart center maybe conceived of as the transformer of the lower nature into the higher nature; it is also the balancer of Spiritual Law and is considered the source of Compassion. It is located at the center of the cross of our bodies.
The solar plexus is assigned the color yellow and corresponds to the will and the Christ energy (or Krishna or Buddha Energy: the Golden Light is of the Purified Will).
The navel chakra is assigned the color orange and corresponds to the desire nature and assimilation.
The root chakra is assigned the color red and is located at the very base of the spine; it is considered to be the source of the life force; the color red is also associated with the Holy Spirit and is associated with generation and regeneration: Creation.
Auric Egg Exercise Instructions
1. For western style meditation sit in a straight-backed chair in a relaxed position. This position may be used by anyone. It is the position used by some of the ancients and western meditators throughout the ages.
For eastern style meditation you may adopt sitting on the floor with legs crossed in the folded lotus position.
Stretch your body, then feel, tense and relax any contracted areas. Do this several times. Become aware of your body and all its parts and inch by inch relax.
2. You may want to imagine a string at the top of your head pulling your spine erect. Feel the vertebrae of your spine gently stretched and your spine elongated and then mentally place each vertebrae beginning at the bottom of your spine, one upon the other, until your whole spine feels aligned. Then hold the position, but relax into a comfortable state.
3. Now, Visualize yourself within an Egg shaped field which extends outward from the center (the naval – solar plexus region) of your body, three feet in all directions.
4. Draw into the ovoid shape of the Egg from as high as you can imagine above your head, Pure White Light, down through the top of your head and into your body.
5. Anchor this light in your solar plexus area. Breathe naturally, feel the beating of your heart and your breath and allow them to become as one: at some point your breathing and heart will be in a natural rhythm. You will notice that you become peaceful.
6. On the in breath, feel and imagine the light coming into your body. As you exhale, allow the light to expand and fill your head, then your shoulders and arms, then allow the light to fill your torso area, then allow the light to fill your legs and feet.
7. You may also if you wish, draw the light down through the chakras; allow the light to expand to fill your body from each chakra. After you feel that your whole body is filled with light, allow the light to expand past your body to fill the field of the circle then the whole of the Auric region until you can feel it three feet around your body in all directions. Imagine that the outer edge of this sphere is solid and impenetrable.
Continue to draw in the light into the area of your solar plexus and let it expand from that region to fill your aura …
Maintain this space for at least 5 -10 minutes or longer if you like.
Notes: In performing this exercise you may begin to experience a vibrant uplifting of being, exhilaration and peace. This exercise is regenerative, healing and balancing. Consistent practice of this exercise will aid you in bringing forth a fuller experience of an inner reality.
Eventually you will find your own rhythm and as you practice, the steps you take will become natural. Soon, you may be able to sense or even see the brightness of the white light and you may begin to experience the exhilaration and the peace it brings. After three or four days of practice you may begin to see and/or feel the Light in your aura, or personal atmosphere.
The center of this Egg of Light is the ovoid space your physical and spiritual bodies occupy. In the center of the spiritual body, located in the region between the heart and the solar plexus chakras, it is said resides the Self and Soul. Some people have reported after a time that they notice that their center of gravity shifts to a more balanced place.
Once you have established seeing and experiencing this Light surrounding you and filling you completely, you may begin concentrating on Light at the center of your being, the God Self within; that part of you that is a spark of the Greater Light.
Visualization is the preparation and key that leads you into truly seeing and experiencing the Light within. Visualization allows you to be receptive to another reality. The idea is to relax and allow the light to come in.
It is recommended that you do this exercise if possible at least twice a day, once in the morning and once at night before retiring. It is also recommended that you have a journal nearby. You may wish to log your results, and keep a record of your progress and any spiritual experiences you may have.
If you have any questions please write me: email@example.com
Copyrights Jessika © 2003